Gearing Up Off Road Programme
Gearing Up Off Road Programme:
Ever fancy giving off-road cycling a go? Does the thought of riding a bike across countryside terrain with all the obstacles it can throw up seems a bit daunting? Well it doesn’t have to be! Having a good understanding of the core skills involved in trailcycling/mountain biking will totally transform the way you ride thus increasing your confidence and of course – the Fun Factor!
Trailcycling.ie offers Cycling Ireland’s excellent Gearing-Up Off Road Programme which deals with the specific fundamental skills required for off-road cycling. Mountain biking/trailcycling also offers the potential for greater skill development than any other cycling discipline. The Gearing Up Off Road Programme has been developed for riders aged 11 years and over.
In association with Cycling Ireland we have recently established Lough Key Forest & Activity Park as Ireland’s first National Training Centre for the Gearing Up Off-Road Program.
- The venue is the beautiful Lough Key Forest & Activity Park, Boyle, Co. Roscommon.
- Courses are delivered over one day.
- Participants will receive a log book which fully explains each skill and is an excellent reference when practicing alone.
- Participants will receive an accredited certificate on completion of the course.
- We also provide lunch for each participant in the Lakeside cafe.
- Gearing Up Introduction Course also available (approx 3 hrs duration- lunch, log book, cert not included).
“We challenge you to take part in one of our courses and not go home buzzing from your off road cycling experience”
- Venue: Lough Key Forest and Activity Park
- Dates: Courses commence early 2016
- Time: 10am-5pm
- Lunch: Included
- Log book: Included
- Cert: Included
- Cost: Full Course €60
- Introductory Course €30
MTB Hire: High quality Lapierre mountain bikes including helmets can be supplied at a special rate of €10 per course.
To Book now contact email@example.com or call 0868586225
Gearing Up Gift Vouchers also available here.